We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy which is very important for us. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
When you (“you” or “your” or “user” or “member”) browse the Website, register for a membership, or use our products, services or other materials available on the Website, you will provide certain information to us and we will learn, collect, use and share certain information about you for various purposes, as more fully set forth in this Policy.
By using or accessing our Website, you agree that you have read and understood this Policy, and acknowledge and consent to the learning, collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with any portion of this Policy, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website.
Information We Collect and Use
As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any personal information as a Visitor.
We collect your personal information when you (“you” or “your” or “user” or “member”) register with us (“User”), when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on our Website Site (such as attending our webinars) or otherwise contacting us.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- personally identifiable data and information about you, such as your name, physical and/or electronic mail address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, and other data or information that can be used to specifically identify you (all such personal data and information is collectively referred to herein as, “Personal Information”);
- non-personally identifiable information about you, such demographic information, location, age, gender, and data on your use of the Website and other online activity (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
- Payment Information. If you choose to buy one of our programs or tools, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor and we do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or security code.
Using the Website. When you access, visit and use the Website, we automatically receive and store the uniform resource locator of the prior webpage that you were on and of the webpage where you go after you leave the Website. We also receive and store additional Information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser types, domain name, and other statistical data involving your access, browsing and use of the Website. This Information is generally collected passively using various technologies, but this Information may also be provided by you through interactions or communications with the Website or us.
Registration. In order to become a registered user of the Website or to use or obtain certain products or services offered on or through the Website, we will request, and you will need to provide us with, Personal Information such as your name, postal and/or email address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers. Registered users who sign up for any trial membership, premium membership or other accounts, product or service must also provide billing and credit card information. We may also collect certain other Information from you such as demographic information, location, age or gender. Without providing Personal Information, you cannot create an account, become a registered user of the Website, or obtain our products or services. We will use this Information to provide our products and services to you, in connection with our business and operations and in other ways that are provided in this Policy.
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information
- Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third-party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
Day Trading Zones also receives and collects Information through other commonly used techniques and technologies, including without limitation:
- through your browser, computer, mobile device, or tablet to ensure Website functionality,
- through pixel tags, web beacons, or clear GIFs,
- through Flash objects, or
- through your IP Address.
- Log Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website. If you disable our ability to collect Information through any of these means, some features of the Website may not function properly. We also use other programs, software and/or applications, including, without limitation, Google Analytics, to analyze typical user behavior, improve the Website or in connection with our business or operations; and, for security purposes and to ensure the availability of the Website, we may also use programs, software
andapplications to monitor network traffic, identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to the Website or Day Trading Zones. And, when you visit the Website, we automatically receive and collect the uniform resource locator of the prior webpage that you were on and of the webpage where you go after the Website, the IP address of your computer, the type of operating system and web browser you are using, your location, date and time of your access, pages viewed on the Website and other Information related to your visit to the Website. We may also collect information when you interact with the Website’sor our customer service in order to assist you or maintain or improve the Website.
Information We Do Not Collect
Day Trading Zones is solely an informational and educational platform and online community, providing impersonal advice and education so you can independently trade your own funds and securities. We do not provide investment advisory services or trade securities for the account of others. We are not an investment adviser or broker-dealer, don’t provide advice on the value or advisability of your purchases of securities, and don’t
We only communicate with you through the contact information and social media accounts on the Website, would never give you personalized investment advice, and would never ask you for your social security number, to wire money or to provide access or information on your financial or securities accounts (except for billing purposes as set forth above)! Don’t be fooled by scams or other imposters asking for this information, they are not from Day Trading Zones! If someone pretending to be affiliated with Day Trading Zones asks you for this information, please contact email@example.com.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Information
Day Trading Zones uses your Information, including Personal Information, in connection with the operation, development, and improvement of the Website and other products and services offered by Day Trading Zones and its affiliates, the operation
- to provide our products and services, operate the Website and respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests,
- to manage your account and/or membership, subscription and other billing purposes,
- to allow outside vendors or other to perform services on our behalf,
- to inform you about information regarding the Website, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information,
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you from us or our affiliates,
- to personalize your experience on the Website,
- to verify your identity and/or location in order to allow access to your accounts, and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information,
- to allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities (some of these activities may have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Information is used and shared),
- for general business purposes, to otherwise manage and operate the Website, develop new services and products, and conduct the business and operations of Day Trading Zones and its affiliates, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Website, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns,
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention,
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions of DayTradingZones.com (the “Terms and Conditions”),
- to protect the rights and property of Day Trading Zones or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents, and
- to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
Please be aware that you are responsible for the payment of any fees or costs incurred by you in connection with the receipt of communications from Day Trading Zones or its affiliates, including data, internet, cellular carrier or other similar fees.
Who Your Information May Be Shared With
Day Trading Zones may sell, disclose, share or otherwise provide your name, physical address, electronic mail address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, and Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. Day Trading Zones may also sell, disclose, share or otherwise provide your Information with third parties:
- as described in this Policy;
- as required by law or to comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
- as reasonably necessary to respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a user, individual, entity or government agency;
- to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm; or
- for any purpose related to the business or operations of Day Trading Zones or its affiliates.
Day Trading Zones may also sell, disclose, share or otherwise provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information or other aggregated anonymous data or information to third parties about the users or
Any third party to whom we sell, disclose, share or otherwise provide any Information or other data or information may choose to resell or otherwise disclose such Information or other data or information. You may be contacted by third parties as a result of our selling, disclosing, sharing or otherwise providing such Information or other data or information.
Day Trading Zones may post and use any testimonials about the Website that you have provided in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Website. Testimonials and other marketing, promotions and advertisements may include limited Personal Information (such as first name and general location) that you have provided to Day Trading Zones.
Day Trading Zones may also disclose your Information to third parties as part of our selling the stock or assets of the company, as the result of a proposed or actual change in control of the company, or in connection with any financing of
BY USING OR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT TO FOREGOING USES OF YOUR INFORMATION AND OTHER DATA AND INFORMATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOREGOING, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING OR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE.
Access to and Protection of Your Personal Information. You may access, modify and correct some Personal Information provided to us through your account information on the Website. If you update, modify or correct any such Personal Information, we may keep copies of your Personal Information prior to such update, modification or correction for uses provided for in this Policy. To the extent that you wish to access, modify or correct Personal Information that is not available through your account information, you may contact us in the manner set forth below. We will endeavor to respond to your request in a timely manner. We do not maintain any process for the deletion of any Information.
Personal Information will be stored by us in databases or servers owned and maintained by us or our affiliates, agents or service providers. Personal Information will be protected in a commercially reasonable manner. We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures to help safeguard your Personal Information, but no system is entirely secure. Although we protect your Personal Information in a commercially reasonable manner and with industry standard security measures, we do not guarantee that your Information will always remain secure.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Retention of Your Personal Information
This GDPR Supplement is intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “GDPR”).
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
.Formore information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
Our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“Child”), though we realize we may have a Child attempt to make purchases through our Website. We do not verify the age of our Users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User’s age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using our Website, please contact us to remove your Child’s account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the Child before we honor such a request. If we discover that a Child has created an account on our Website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However,
Links to Third-Pary Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.